Highland School PTO
The Highland Parent-Teacher Organization (P.T.O.) has the following objectives:
1) To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school and the community;
2) To raise the standards of home life;
3) To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth;
4) To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth;
5) To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
The Highland PTO invites you to join us to make a difference in the education and quality of life for your child. Parent involvement is the cornerstone of every PTO. Being involved with your child's school has a positive effect on your child's well being and academic achievement as well as benefitting teachers and the entire school community.
Name Role Email address
Rachel REINER Co-President Rhcohn1975@yahoo.com
Jodi NERO Co-President Jodi.email@example.com
Kelly HENRI Co-Vice President Kelly.L.Henri@gmail.com
Ashley RENDON Co-Vice President Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org
Jessica POMPEI Treasurer Jessicapekoske@yahoo.com
Kirstin DION Co-Secretary Kirstin.email@example.com
Sabine REZETTE Co-Secretary Sabine.firstname.lastname@example.org